- Show up on time. It is a first warning sign of disrespect for a woman.
- Smell nice and have a fresh breath (a little bit of aftershave will do the trick).
- Talking only about diabetes will bore her to death. She probably knows all about it.
- Ask questions, ask questions and even more questions. Keep her interested.
- Be funny but show her your serious side also.
- Don't call her or send emails 5 times a day. For her to be into you, she needs to be away from you for some time. Women love anticipation and surprises.
- Don't talk about your ex on first date, or talk about "sexual positions" that you prefer.
- Relax and just enjoy the night. He is probably stressed too thinking if this diabetic personals thing will work.
- One thing that will make him focus on you is nice, but not artificial smile.
- Talk about diabetic dating and how easy would it be to control each others diabetes.
- Don't open up too much at first date. An Enigmatic woman drives men wild.
- Use your body language as much as you can, especially if you really like him.
- Don't laugh histerically at every thing he says. He'll run away even before the dinner is over.
- Don't talk about your ex on first date, and how every man on the face of this earth is a liar.